Blockchain Technology has gained immense importance in recent times as it is secure, transparent, and decentralized. Blockchain is a distributed ledger system in which digital transactions are distributed over the internet and all the stakeholders have access to it. It is a permanent list of records and includes financial transactions, medical records, and contracts. Blockchain Technology is extremely secure and prevents monetary fraud.
Blockchain courses are meant for both technical and non-technical persons and these courses teach the practical implementation of Blockchain technology in business applications.
Blockchain is one of the most Top Trending Courses. Divided into Certifications, undergraduate and postgraduate courses. These courses can be taken by both professionals and nonprofessionals. The duration of these courses normally varies from a few months to 1 year and the course fee varies with the skill level of the course.
Online Blockchain courses have become very popular as it teaches the basic concepts of distributed ledger technology and its application in different enterprises. These courses have flexible time and pace and are affordable. Candidates who take the online Blockchain course become eligible for jobs in different industries.
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain Revolution in Financial Services
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency explained
- Blockchain Business models
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies
- Executive program for Blockchain Technology management.
Blockchain course eligibility criteria:
- Undergraduates/Graduates can take the course.
- Candidates with little or no knowledge in coding or programming can apply for the course.
- Working professionals from the field of finance, product management and software engineering can take the course.
Blockchain course Institutes, duration, and fees
|Name of the Institute||Name of the Blockchain course||Course duration||Course fees|
|International Institute of Information Technology and Upgrade||PG Diploma in Software Development Blockchain||11 months||INR 2,25,000|
|Amity University||PG Diploma in Blockchain||11 months||INR 1,85,000|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur with IBM research with NPTEL||Blockchain Architecture Design and use cases||12 weeks||Free|
|Edureka||Blockchain and Ethereum Certification Training||5 weeks||INR 19,995|
|EMURGO Learning Solutions Pvt limited||EMERGO Academy Workpro||180 hours||INR 1,40,000 +tax|
|ExcelR Solutions||Blockchain Certification Program||40 hours||INR 25,000|
|Simplilearn||Blockchain Certification Training course||50 Hours||INR 20,999|
|International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad with Talentsprint||Advanced Certificate Program in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies||18 weeks + online access and support||INR 2,00,000|
Blockchain course modules:
- Introduction to Blockchain and its uses
- Components of Blockchain
- How Blockchain works
- Hyperledger Composer and Explorer
- Introduction to Hyperledger fabric
- Distributed Ledger
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum
- P2P Payment Gateway
- SDks for Node and Java
- Transaction fee
- Bitcoin currency, wallet and mining
- Ethereum network
- Design and issue Cryptocurrency
- Security and membership services of Blockchain
Blockchain course admission:
- Result of Previous qualifying exam.
- Entrance exams and personal interview (valid for some Institutes).
Blockchain course job profile
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Project Manager
- Blockchain Solutions Architect
- Blockchain Legal Consultant
- Crypto Journalists
- Crypto Brokers
- ICO Advisors
- Blockchain Designers
Top Recruiters for Blockchain Course
- J P Morgan