To achieve a beautiful brown skin color with coconut oil, it is advisable to use other natural ingredients to enhance its benefits and improve results. Our advice is to use ingredients such as carrot, as it provides a large amount of beta-carotene that are essential to tan the skin.
In addition, the coconut oil will ensure that the nutrients in the carrot are absorbed much easier and faster by the dermis, so that the melanin will be activated more quickly. Follow these instructions to get a natural tanning lotion and show off beautiful, dark skin:
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 carrots
- To start, heat the coconut oil a little so that it is not so hard.
- On the other hand, blend the carrots to get their juice.
- Next, mix the two ingredients in a glass spray container that you will later use to store the bronzer.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Use it as we have indicated above, with very clean skin.
- Store this lotion in the fridge when you’re not using it.
As you have seen, tanning with coconut oil is highly recommended if you do it right. In addition, from the first application you will notice how your skin becomes darker. However, as we have already mentioned, you should not abuse yourself in direct sun or skin problems could appear.