Add MSRM US302 Extender setup to extend your existing wireless range. Factually, a wireless range extender boosts the strength of your existing internet connection by reaching farther into your home.
With MSRM US302 smart WiFi range extenders, you get “Spot Finder Technology,” which allows you to easily find the ideal location for your device.
To make sure that you have everything you need prior to starting your WiFi range extender setup and installation, you should make sure to have the following:
a continuous 2.4 GHz network connection
The first thing you need to know is that your MSRM US302 device will pick up the 2.4 GHz network and then continue on with it.
a network name that supports wireless devices (SSID)
- Alternatively, it is recommended to utilise the WPA2 Personal or WPA Personal security type while connecting to a high-speed internet connection for the best results.
- Wireless network settings include the SSID (network name) and security key (password or passphrase). MSRM US302 help is also provided in your extender’s manual or by calling us to request support for MSRM US302.
- A Beneficial Tip: For additional information, please see the section “Resetting Your MSRM US302 Device Back to Its Factory Defaults” below. If you have a Windows 8 PC, setting up your MSRM US302 device can be done quickly and easily.
- Prior to attempting the installation, theMSRM US302 Extender setup CD should be inserted into the optical (CD-ROM or DVD-ROM) drive.
- The AutoPlay window will display.
- Set up your MSRM US302 Extender as instructed by the ‘Set up your MSRM US302 Extender ‘ option.
- Please make sure you have your MSRM US302 Extender connected to your PC. If you are unable to see the ‘AutoPlay’ window, navigate to your PC’s local drive and double-click the ‘Set up your MSRM US302 Extender setup icon.
Make sure you checked the available first box before you click the next button on the displayed page.
The programme is going to install a secure wireless connection with your primary router and MSRM US302 smart range extender, which should take a little time.
We want to remind you that if you encounter error warnings during setup, please follow the on-screen instructions and then click the Next button to continue.
Once you have completed the preceding steps, please go to the next step and insert your MSRM US302 device into a power source.
Note: Make sure that your range extender (extender) is located near your router during the MSRM US302 extender configuration process.
Once your MSRM US302 extender is detected, the software will offer you to choose a wireless network. Select MSRM US302 range extender-XXX and connect it to your MSRM US302 wireless system.
- Finally, go to the Wi-Fi settings page on your device, where you should see your main WiFi router’s SSID. Once you’ve found your router, click the Next button.
- Once you’ve entered your wireless network password, click OK to save the new configuration.
- Confirming that your MSRM US302 range extender is successfully set up is now displayed on the screen.
- Range extenders can now be relocated to new locations.
- In the event that you cannot connect to the MSRM US302 Extender, ensure that your extender is connected to the router, which is actively using live and active internet, and that it is situated as close to the router as possible.
- To get further help, just ask for extended ap.setup support, or you can send us your feedback and suggestions via the address below.
MSRM US302 Extender firmware update
If your PC requires a firmware update, MSRM US302 is “ON” and is coupled to a power source for Firmware Update.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on in your device and then try to find the extender’s network. There will be no password initially.
- To accomplish this on the same device, open the web browser, type in 192.168.10.1 or AP.setup, and press return. Now you have arrived to the login page of your extender where you will be able to setup the software.
- For username, use “admin”, and for password, use “admin” again.
- Return to the ‘Home Tab’ and select ‘Administration System Upgrade’. Automated upgrades can be found under the ‘Upgrades’ tab. Make sure you have a secure internet connection to upgrade the firmware if needed.
- The extension may take roughly two minutes to configure and reboot to get upgraded.